Harnessing Social Media
Getting started with social media can feel overwhelming for first time entrepreneurs. But you don’t need to rack up millions of followers or have a slick brand campaign to make effective use of these budget-friendly tools.
Social media is one of the BEST ways to connect with fans and potential clients. If you don’t have a presence on the main networks, you’re missing out on an audience that’s ready and willing to connect with your brand.
Using social media for your small business doesn’t have to be scary or expensive. In this course, you will learn simple and effective social media marketing tips so your business can reach new markets, build awareness, support your brand and drive sales.
- Social Media: One of the MOST important ways to market your business
- Social Media Platforms: Snapchat who?
- Basic Social Media Tips & Tricks
- Facebook: Setting up your business page
- Facebook: Best practices
- Facebook: How to harness Facebook Live to help your business thrive
- Facebook: How to navigate groups in order to promote your business
- Facebook: Create your own group
- Facebook Ads: How to advertise on Facebook
- Instagram: Setting up your account
- Instagram: Create a winning Instagram strategy
- Instagram: Optimizing your profile
- Instagram: Content strategy
- Instagram: Growing and engaging your audience
- Instagram: Creating successful marketing campaigns
- Instagram: Best times to post
- Instagram: Inspiring Examples
- Linkedin: Optimizing & improving your profile
- Youtube: Setting up your channel
- Youtube: Maximizing your efforts
- Twitter: Setting everything up
- Twitter: Optimizing your account
- Pinterest: Setting everything up
- Pinterest: Tips and tactics for your business
- Email Marketing: Creating and designing successful campaigns
The Center for Creative Arts Therapy is approved as a continuing education provider for Social Workers and Counselors by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, Approved Continuing Education Sponsor, (#159.001383). To learn more about continuing education, please visit our Continuing Education page.
This online course provides 1 CEU for Social Workers and Counselors, Creative Arts Therapists and Expressive Arts Therapists. This course does not qualify for Drama Therapy or Expressive Arts Therapy coursework requirements and can not be used towards the RDT or REAT credentials.
Harnessing Social Media
Course Completion. You will have one (1) full year of access to this 1 credit hour course from the date of registration. Enjoy!
Disclaimer. We reserve the right to determine eligibility for online registration courses. Upon request, professionals must show evidence of identity and mental health or creative arts therapy credentials and/or certification/registration from a nationally recognized certification/registration agency. For our online REAT track students, you may be asked show evidence of enrollment in a master's level or higher or equivalent course of study before beginning courses. To learn more about continuing education, please visit our Continuing Education page.
By purchasing this E-course, Creative Clinical Consulting, LLC grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use our copyrighted E-course and any associated materials solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. Our E-course is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of the content within our E-course is strictly prohibited. Your purchase of our E-course does not grant you any ownership rights to our E-course. Any breach in the terms of this agreement may result in termination of your access to the E-course materials.
Scope of Practice. Materials that are included in these online courses may include interventions and modalities that are beyond the authorized practice of mental health professionals. As a licensed professional, you are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that in law as beyond the boundaries of practice in accordance with and in compliance with your profession's standards.
Refund Policy. Due to the nature of our online learning system, and proprietary information shared with students upon entering our Learning Portal, we do not issue refunds for our online learning programs/courses. All sales are final for online E-courses. No refunds are issued for online courses once a sale is completed. The supplies and props used for any exercises instructed are not included in the purchasing price of the E-course.