Seeking a marketing and social media” bootcamp” for your creative arts therapy practice?
This hands-on weekend workshop takes a meaningful look at some of the challenges and benefits that social media can have on the clients we serve, the therapeutic relationship, and how to best navigate social media as a creative arts therapist with purpose and ethical responsibility in our own use. Content will explore the role and influence social media can have on our lives and work, both negative and positive, as well as the challenges creative arts therapists may face in their social media use related to privacy and boundaries. Practical suggestions to help minimize potential risks will be presented, including strategies to help empower a creative arts therapist’s digital presence with professional responsibility.
You’ll benefit from both individual and group attention to your goals, supported by a roadmap of inspiring strategies and real-life examples that demonstrate ethical marketing practices. Faculty for this digital marketing “bootcamp” not only tour the country to teach these professional digital marketing practices, but also have successfully marketed their own services and products.
You will learn online promotion for creative arts therapy professionals by exploring and implementing 21st Century advertising campaigns that are not only ethical, but that will also help you shine as a professional. More specifically, you will learn how to market online your unique creative arts therapy services quickly and easily. You will gain experience with developing an online promotion campaign with short reports, webinars, continuity programs, virtual assistants, blogs, and other social media approaches that sparkle with your professionalism when you promote your services.
Step-by-step guidance and a supportive group of like-minded creative arts therapists will help you craft promotional plans and materials for your specific setting and populations served. You will quickly learn how to minimize your time and maximize profits as a creative arts therapist, group practice, agency, clinic, or school. Register for this marketing and social media “bootcamp” today to get started.
- Define three (3) legal codes of relevance to digital marketing; creating self-help, psycho-educational or training program development by professionals on the Internet
- Identify at least three (3) ethical codes of relevance to online marketing; creating self-help, psycho-educational or training program development by professionals on the Internet
- Cite at least one (1) legal or ethical issue in developing a marketing page in Google+, Facebook, Yahoo Q&A, Pinterest, Yelp, YouTube or LinkedIn and other social media.
- Learn how to best navigate social media as a creative arts therapist with purpose and ethical responsibility in our own use;
- Identify practical suggestions to help minimize potential risks, including strategies to help empower a creative arts therapist’s digital presence with professional responsibility
- Discover 3 ways an individual creative arts therapist’s digital presence can positively impact the art therapy field at large
- Learn 3 appropriate strategies to use for professionally sharing content on social media
- Identify 3 approaches that empowers ones social networking activity to strengthen career interests, professional values, and practice as a creative arts therapist.
Limitations and Risks:
- Participants understand the nature, objectives, limitations, and results from the training are distinctly different from the formal study of the creative arts therapies
- There are potential risks when introducing creative arts into your practice without adequate training
- The creative arts therapies are an evidenced-based treatment
The Center for Creative Arts Therapy is approved as a continuing education provider for Social Workers and Counselors by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, Approved Continuing Education Sponsor, (#159.001383).
This workshop provides 15 CEUs for Social Workers and Counselors and 1 credit hour for Drama Therapy and Expressive Arts Therapy students.
Marketing & Social Media for Creative Arts Therapists
(15 CEUs/1 credit) Saturday & Sunday, April 25th-26th, 2020, 9:00AM-5:30PM, 4336 Saratoga Avenue, 2nd Floor, Downers Grove, IL 60515 at the Center for Creative Arts Therapy, 4336 Saratoga Ave., 2nd Floor, Downers Grove, IL 60515